Many immigrants are concerned about the lengthy processing times for their U.S. immigration applications. Even simple tasks like renewing a resident card or applying for a passport can be delayed. Forbes has recently published a very useful article, outlining some useful steps to expedite the process. Here are the first 10:
- Follow USCIS guidelines precisely to prevent errors.
- Submit a complete application with all necessary documents.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness in your application.
- Carefully follow USCIS instructions to avoid mistakes.
- Double-check forms, documents, and fees for accuracy.
- Apply early to account for unexpected delays.
- Use courier services for physical document submissions.
- Stay informed about estimated processing times.
- Stay updated on immigration policies.
- Explore priority processing and expedited options if eligible.
You can read the entire list of suggested steps HERE